Definition of nonpassive
: not passive nonpassive recreational activities …small landlords (less than $100,000 in adjusted gross income) may deduct up to $25,000 in rental losses from nonpassive income as long as they are active in the management of the property.— Theodore Crone
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?