Definition of noncorrodible
: not capable of being corroded specifically : not capable of being eaten away or diminished by acid or alkali reaction or chemical alteration Combine duck, wine, and garlic in medium noncorrodible bowl. — Barbara Chernetz
Keep scrolling for more
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game