Definition of noncompressible
- noncompressible calcified blood vessels
- Water is largely non-compressible so it reduces a radial tyre's flexibility, which in turn reduces traction.
- —Tony Fawcett
- Customers who work with non-compressible data or need high write performance will want to consider other options …
- —Joel Hruska
- noncompressible abdominal bleeding
- Noncompressible hemorrhage remains the leading cause of preventable death from trauma with mortality rates from intra-abdominal, pelvic, and groin hemorrhage approaching 50 percent.
- —Gina Shaw