Definition of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
: any of various malignant lymphomas (such as Burkitt's lymphoma) that are not classified as Hodgkin's disease, have malignant cells derived from B cells, T cells, or natural killer cells, and are characterized especially by enlarged lymph nodes, fever, night sweats, fatigue, and weight loss
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game