Definition of no such thing
1 —used to say that a particular person, object, etc., does not really exist A perfect person? There's no such thing. —often + as There is no such thing as a unicorn.
2 —used to say that one did not say or do something that someone believes or says one did "He said that you're not going with us." "I said no such thing."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game