Definition of no problem
1 —used to say that one is happy to do something "Thanks for your help." "No problem."
2 —used to say that one is not bothered by something "I'm sorry for interrupting you." "No problem."
3 —used to say that something can be done "I would like to pay with my credit card." "No problem."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game