ni·val | \ ˈnīvəl\
Definition of nival
: characterized by, abounding with, or living in or under snow : of or relating to a region of perennial snow nival flora nival climate
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game