Definition of never-never
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 or never-never land or less commonly never-never country
Definition of never-never (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game