Definition of multipiece
: having or composed of more than one distinct piece His line, always in all-natural fabrics—linen, silk, cotton, wool—is still sold at Bergdorf Goodman, and retails from $250 to $1,000 for a multipiece outfit.— Aimee Lee Ball
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?