Definition of multiday
: including, effective for, or occurring over more than one day a multiday workshop/event/retreat a multiday celebration Today, Europe fills with music festivals starring the likes of Sir Andre Previn, Willie Nelson, and Snoop Dogg. The best of these multiday lollapaloozas are set near mountains, lakes, and stately buildings.— Steve Knopper
Keep scrolling for more
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game