Definition of multibranch
: having, consisting of, or involving more than two branches a multibranch organization The flower heads are flat-topped, multibranched clusters that some people have described as looking somewhat similar to a head of cauliflower.— Sylvan T. Runkel and Dean M. Roose
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game