Definition of multi-millennial
: involving or occurring over more than two thousand years We are on the cusp of the next phase of a multimillennial trend (begun when the first maps of the land beyond the horizon were made) that involves more and more of the world being seen at once.— Daniel Nadler
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game