move one's assidiom
Definition of move one's ass
chiefly US, informal
—used as an impolite way to say someone needs to hurry up We don't have much time so you'd better move your ass!They need to move their asses if they want to get there on time.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game