mix and matchidiom
Definition of mix and match
: to put different things (such as pieces of clothing) together in different ways mix and match sweaters with different skirts to create new outfits Buy clothing that you can mix and match.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game