Definition of misbehave
- students who frequently misbehave themselves in class
- He worried about the decline of family discipline, about the fact that local youth went out walking after dark, wasted time in levity, misbehaved in church.
- —Tracy Kidder
- known for misbehaving with numerous women
- … has been charged with desertion and misbehaving before the enemy …
- —Dan Lamothe
- After five floods in four years, people in Liberty County are used to seeing the Trinity River misbehave.
- —Adam Nossiter
misbehavernoun, plural misbehavers
- misbehavers in the classroom