Definition of mess with
- I wouldn't want to mess with him.
- You'd better not be messing with me.
- The company doesn't want to mess with small distributors.
- He doesn't want to mess with cocaine anymore.
- Don't mess with the camera.
: a quantity of food:
: food set on a table at one time
: a prepared dish of soft food
: to provide with meals at a mess
: to make dirty or untidy : disarrange
: to mix up : bungle
What made you want to look up mess with? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).