lor·cha | \ ˈlȯrshə\
Definition of lorcha
: a three-masted sailing ship used in Chinese, Thai, and Philippine waters that has a hull built on a European model and rigging like that of a Chinese junk with batten lugsails
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?