Definition of log-log
(Entry 1 of 2)
: the logarithm of a logarithm
\ " \
Definition of log-log (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : involving or expressed in terms of log-logs
2 : using, based on, or relating to a log-log scale
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game