lin·gua·lis | \ liŋˈgwalə̇s, -wāl-, -wäl-\
Definition of lingualis
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of lingualis (Entry 2 of 2)
: the tongue musculature : the intrinsic muscles of the tongue
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?