Definition of lek
(Entry 1 of 3)
Definition of lek (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Lek (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: The Lek is the northern branch of the lower Rhine River.
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game