Definition of larry
(Entry 1 of 4)
Definition of larry (Entry 2 of 4)
Definition of larry (Entry 4 of 4)
— called also weigh larry
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game