The following 2 entries include the term lampe.
: any of various ornaments or parts resembling the conical bottom of ancient lamps (as a pendant from a roof or an isolated corbel supporting an oriel, column, or turret)
plural of cul-de-lampe
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game