kittle cattlenoun, usually plural in construction
plural kittle cattle
Definition of kittle cattle
: a group of people that are difficult to manage and inclined to be capricious kittle cattle who do rather unpredictable things — Country Life
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game