Definition of kettle corn
: popped corn flavored with sugar, oil, and salt : sweetened popcorn If you've ever had chocolate-covered pretzels or kettle corn, you know firsthand that salty and sweet can be a magical pairing.— Allie Albanese and Melissa Diaz, Parade, 10 Dec. 2013
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game