kerrynoun, often capitalized
Definition of kerry
(Entry 1 of 3)
: any of an Irish breed of small hardy black dairy cattle
Definition of Kerry (Entry 2 of 3)
John (Forbes) 1943– American politician; U.S. Secretary of State (2013–17)
Definition of Kerry (Entry 3 of 3)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?