Definition of Munster
(Entry 1 of 3)
less common spelling of muenster
Munstergeographical name (1)
Definition of Munster (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Münster (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: Münster was formerly the capital of Westphalia.
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?