Definition of Munster
(Entry 1 of 3)
less common spelling of muenster
Munstergeographical name (1)
Definition of Munster (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Münster (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: Münster was formerly the capital of Westphalia.
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game