Definition of karoo
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of Karoo (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: The Karoo region is divided into the Little Karoo in the central Western Cape province , the Great Karoo in the Western Cape and Eastern Cape provinces , and the Northern Karoo in the Northern Cape, Free State, and North West provinces.
Keep scrolling for more
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game