jin·ker | \ ˈjiŋkə(r)\
Definition of jinker
1 Australia : a contrivance like a cart having either two or four wheels and used especially for log and timber carrying
2 Australia : a two-wheeled racing sulky
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?