invade someone's privacyidiom
Definition of invade someone's privacy
: to cause someone to lose his or her privacy : to interfere with someone's right to be alone or to be away from public attention Photographers invaded her privacy.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game