invade someone's privacyidiom
Definition of invade someone's privacy
: to cause someone to lose his or her privacy : to interfere with someone's right to be alone or to be away from public attention Photographers invaded her privacy.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game