Definition of intrinsically
- an intrinsically difficult language
- intrinsically evil/valuable
- The media do not have to go along with the pretense that there is something intrinsically virtuous about a movement with no leaders.
- —David Carr
- While etymologies of such terms are intrinsically interesting, they can also serve one of the aims of critical pedagogies …
- —Jennifer Beech
- Environmentalists have tended to treat big buildings as intrinsically wasteful, because large amounts of energy are expended in their construction, and because the buildings place intensely localized stresses on sewers, power lines, and water systems.
- —David Owen