Definition of intel
: useful information concerning a subject of interest (such as an enemy) : intelligence Fresh and accurate intel would result in successful operations.— Darryl Young The airlines crave intel on your food allergies, your tolerance for G-forces and your propensity for air rage.— McKenzie Funk —often used before another noun intel dataan intel briefing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?