\ ˈinzˌt-, ˈinˌst-\
Definition of instreaming
(Entry 1 of 2)
: streaming in : entering like flowing water
Definition of instreaming (Entry 2 of 2)
: the action of entering like a stream of water : a flowing in the … instreaming of beauty and truth— Cecil Sprigge
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?