Instagrammed; Instagramming; Instagrams
Definition of Instagram
: to post (a picture) to the Instagram photo-sharing service The couple … were spotted strolling along the Tidal Basin to take part in one of the District's time-honored springtime activities: Instagramming cherry blossoms. — The Washington Post Sadaharu Aoki's desserts are even more exquisite in person, a perfect choice for Instagramming.— Jordan Bishop To her husband's chagrin, she's often Instagramming and tweeting from her living room couch late into the evening.— Elizabeth Wellington
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?