in-and-inadverb or adjective
Definition of in-and-in
: in repeated generations of the same or closely related stock families … of one blood through mating or marrying in-and-in— F. H. Giddings in-and-in breeding
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game