in that/this regardidiom
Definition of in that/this regard
—used to refer to something just mentioned He is studying law and in that regard he is doing very well.We will take care of supplying the food, so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game