in no hurryidiom
Definition of in no hurry
: feeling no need to move, act, or go quickly Our guests were in no hurry to leave. They're in no hurry to have children. I'm in no (particular/big/great) hurry to go to the dentist.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game