in no hurryidiom
Definition of in no hurry
: feeling no need to move, act, or go quickly Our guests were in no hurry to leave. They're in no hurry to have children. I'm in no (particular/big/great) hurry to go to the dentist.
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game