in any way, shape, or formidiom
Definition of in any way, shape, or form
: under any circumstances or conditions That behavior is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form. —often used in negative statements That behavior is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form. In no way shape or form was he ever involved with the Mafia.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?