he·mo·pyrrole | \ ¦hēmō, ¦hemō+\
Definition of hemopyrrole
: a low-melting solid or liquid homologue C8H13N of pyrrole formed during reduction of hemin or phylloporphyrin with hydriodic acid; 2,3-dimethyl-4-ethyl-pyrrole
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game