Origin and Etymology of godown
First Known Use: 1552
Definition of go down
- the sun went down
- the plane went down in flames
- the ship went down with all hands
- the medicine went down easily
- will the plan go down with the farmers
- will he go down in history as a great president
- went down with … acute tonsillitis
- —Helen Cathcart
Examples of go down in a Sentence
when's the drug deal supposed to go down?
Learn More about godown
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up godown? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).