go ahead with (something)idiom
Definition of go ahead with (something)
1 : to do (something) after planning to do it Despite the bad weather, they decided to go ahead with the party.
2 : to do (something) after getting permission to do it My boss told me to go ahead with the project.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game