go a bundle onidiom
Definition of go a bundle on
: to like or be interested in (something) very much. —usually used in negative statements I don't usually go a bundle on science fiction, but this book is really good.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game