ga·me·lo·te | \ ˌgaməˈlōtē\
Definition of gamelote
: any of several grasses: such as
b : either of two foxtails of the West Indies (Setaria porretiana and S. paniculifera)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game