Definition of fresh out
—used to say that one does not have any more of something "Are there any bagels left?" "I'm sorry, we're fresh out." —usually + of I'm fresh out of ideas.We're fresh out of time.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game