foos·ter | \ ˈfüst(h)ər\
Definition of fooster (Entry 2 of 2)
: to bustle around : fluster especially : to waste time by fussing and chattering you can't expect children to concentrate when everybody's gabbling and foostering around them — Michael McLaverty
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game