Definition of food truck
: a large wheeled vehicle from which food is sold that typically contains cooking facilities where the food is prepared Nearby, lunchtime crowds formed outside about half a dozen food trucks, serving Indian, Cuban, Mexican and French cuisine.— Hugo Martin Food trucks aren't new to the city's landscape. For decades they've offered cheap eats along roadsides and at construction sites across southern California.— David Brindley
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?