fling oneself intoidiom
Definition of fling oneself into
: to begin doing or working on (something) with great energy and enthusiasm He flung himself into (composing/performing) his music.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- What's that Smell?! Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game