Definition of fixed price
1 : a uniform price for all customers as opposed to a price obtained by bargaining
2 : a price fixed by international agreement or by a governmental price-fixing agency
3 : a price established by a contract and not subject to subsequent change
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?