fis·si·ped | \ ˈfisəˌped \
Definition of fissiped
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : having the toes separated to the base : cloven-footed
2 [New Latin Fissipeda] : of or relating to the Fissipeda
\ " \
Definition of fissiped (Entry 2 of 2)
: one of the Fissipeda
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game