: entirely done
: brought to a completed state
- reviewing a finished manuscript
- To keep a finished drawing from being smeared or soiled, spray it with a fixative.
- —Reader's Digest Crafts & Hobbies
- Converting inputs into finished goods and services is the essential function of every economic organization.
- —Michael Rothschild
- a house with a finished basement/attic [=a basement/attic that that has floors, ceilings, and walls like the rooms in the main part of the house]
: provided with a finish : having a final treatment or coating on the surface
- a shop that sells finished oak furniture