Definition of fee farm
: land held of another in fee simple subject to a perpetual fixed rent without homage, fealty, or any other service than that mentioned in the feoffment also : the estate or land so held or the rent paid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game